Learning To Lead
The Sixth Form lead the school. How?
- School council
- In-school peer mentoring
- "Schools without Walls" peer mentoring in maintained sector schools
- Directing school plays
- Running clubs and activities
- Riding for the Disabled
- Duke of Edinburgh - Silver and Gold
- Running annual rag event in school
- Teaching Assistants in Junior lessons
- Running the School Radio Station
- HYPE - Delivering drugs education to younger students
"You get involved in school life and events around school. There are plenty of opportunities to take roles of responsibility in school - much more than if I had gone to college."